Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I decided that Zailey deserves her own thread. I went and saw her again today, I had not seen her since Sunday, and she is just getting more and more perfect!
I'm going to start with the ones I took Sunday, and then the ones from today, and I know for sure I'll be taking pics at least twice a week, and I'll add those each time I go. Next update will be friday!! We can all watch her grow!!

(pssssst.. natalie, you should make one for Zuri so we can watch her grow too!)

Zailey at 9 days old--Sunday, July 25, 2010

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ignore the background in these ones, we took them in her living room, which is a total disaster. The room the pups were in is probably the only clean room in the house.... this time my friend Heather was able to go with me, and she got to meet her, too. She was kind enough to hold baby Zailey so I could get these pics of her.

Zailey, 12 days old- Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm IN LOVE. In love I tell you. Head over heels, no going back

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
She is so adorable! look at those cute little 'big' paws :smile:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really like the big patch on one side, she's going to be so cute as she gets older. Is your husband as excited as you are? Bet he is!
I took these pictures on my phone and sent them to him, and he said he can't wait to meet her Friday. (We're living in two different states and he hasn't met her yet, but will be Friday!) He's really excited. He's always liked giant breeds, but has only grown up with small dogs (shih tzus, westies, yorkies, etc) so I think it'll be a shock to him when Zailey comes home bigger than those breeds full grown!

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
You all just HAVE to stop this! Now I find myself looking at all the rescue sites and even Craigs list at puppies and we REALLY can't have a puppy right now. I just can't resist all these adorable puppy pictures! You're a lucky new momma...:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
What a little doll face!!! :biggrin: I would be going over there all the time too! Can't wait until she gets to come home. I just know her and Annie will be best buds. :biggrin:

This reminds me that I need to post up some new pics. of Duncan! It's been too long.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got to see Zailey again today, it had been two whole days, she's changed even just in that little amount of time! Her eyes are open, and she is really trying to explore the world now. She's so sweet. My husband got to meet her for the first time today, and he absolutely loves her, how could he not?! Gosh, I love this little ladybug. I can't wait for her to mee Annie.

Zailey- 14 days old, July 30, 2010

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I hope you started a nice photo album! Do they make like the baby photo albums for dogs? I hope so! Those are precious you need an album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts