Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a customer, with a Boxer named Max... whom I of course adore, because, well, he's a Boxer for crying out loud! He started coming to us for boarding a while back, on Pedigree, and and allergy meds, and these oil caps that were bought at the vet, for I'm sure a fortune, though they were no different than your run of the mill fish oil!
Anyway, they asked about foods, and eventually, after talking for a while, they had narrowed it down to Canidae Grain Free and California Natural based on a few things, price being one of them. They bought Cal. Nat herring almost two months ago, and called me today, asking if we had any in stock, because not only does Max LOVE the food.. but he's OFF of his expensive allergy pills and no longer itching and chewing his paws, and his rash is gone!

I love what I do.:biggrin: ONE more dog off junk food.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
That is SO awesome! Good to hear another success story from crap to bronze. XP

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
That's awesome! Great job! One dog at a time...

I know how you feel. One of my friends just switched to raw!!! It feels great when someone listens to your advice, huh? :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It feels great when someone listens to your advice, huh? :biggrin:
Considering when there's a "food issue" with most clients dogs, they brush it off because they assume I'm just trying to sell them something to make money. Which, I get that, i really do. I don't like to take advice from people who stand to make money off of me either, and since we sell high quality foods, I'm sure a lot of customers assume that when I really genuinely give advice, it's a sales pitch. Double edged sword, dangit!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts