Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with the lady that runs the little (tiny, tiny) dog food store in my town. Right now the only "decent" food she carries is Canidae grain-free and TOTW (which is what Lucky is eating now). I was talking to her about what Large Breed Puppy kibbles she could get for me.

She told me that she is looking into carrying a new line of foods. She told me that she would look at the Champion foods and Horizon!! Oh, Please let her choose one of these foods!! That would be soooo great for me! This way I wouldn't have to worry about on line ordering or certain memebers bringing me bags of dog food when they drive through my town!! :wink::biggrin::biggrin:

She also told me about this line of foods she was interested in. I can't remember what it was, but the company is trying to start a new "movement" by having "sample" bags of food on top of the box of food that you could donate to shelters. Anyone heard of this or know what food I'm talking about? I can't remember what it was called as I have never heard of it before....

Anyways, just had to share my exciting news! Wish me luck!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Nice. Hope it works out for you! I don't think anyone carries Champion within 50-60 miles of here. Which means I have to look for free/cheap shipping specials for online orders when I need to "reload."

·
Registered
192 Posts
I hope you have some luck with that, I too live in an area with only 1 store that sells the good stuff and they are 25 miles away. No big deal though, I'd do anything for my Frodo.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She decided to start carrying Science Diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!???? :mad::mad:

I was so mad when she told me. The few times we talked before she made such a big deal about carring such high quality kibbles...yadda, yadda, yadda. Yeah, whatever. :cool:

On the flip side, I did find a place only 30 minutes from me that does sell the Orijen and they keep the Large Breed Puppy kibble in stock at all times. So that's good.....Phew....:tongue:

·
Registered
517 Posts
She decided to start carrying Science Diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!???? :mad::mad:

I was so mad when she told me. The few times we talked before she made such a big deal about carring such high quality kibbles...yadda, yadda, yadda. Yeah, whatever. :cool:

On the flip side, I did find a place only 30 minutes from me that does sell the Orijen and they keep the Large Breed Puppy kibble in stock at all times. So that's good.....Phew....:tongue:
OMG what a retched wench! She must have got a great deal on that garbage.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
wow:eek: she's an exclusive pet boutique owner and goes from thinking Horizon to SD??????????????????:confused: She will be going out of business with that decision! She must have talked to a vet heehee! They must have coherst about getting on the SD line! That is a shame! :rolleyes:She ought to talk to other exclusive pet store owners and get a clue! :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts