Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hehe, snapped a few cute pics tonight of the puppies, who are 5 weeks old this weekend.

This one makes me laugh because Dill (in back) looks like such a sourpuss while Big (in front) looks like such a doof.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

The whole litter

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

"I'm tired. It's tough being a puppy!!!"

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I'm almost in puppy overload! What adorable little guys! They're Frenchies, right? They all look SOO different, too. Is that a regular occurrence? I know almost nothing about dog breeding/genetics. I fell asleep in Biology...

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm almost in puppy overload! What adorable little guys! They're Frenchies, right? They all look SOO different, too. Is that a regular occurrence? I know almost nothing about dog breeding/genetics. I fell asleep in Biology...
Yup, frenchies :) And yeah, I know nothing about genetics LOL. Dunno if that's normal or not, but it makes it fun when they are all so different!! We also have a litter that is one week younger, three of them, and they are ALL light fawns. Pretty much identical until you take a closer look at them. So I like that these guys are distinct and easy to tell apart haha.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Darling babies, very cute!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Puppy Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9