Dog Food Chat banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
They will soon see the error of their ways and take them back. Nothing negative is happening to Natura products.

Different product, different niche. What exactly did they do to IAMS and Eukanuba? A big box chain store is carrying EVO?

I'm the last person to stick up for P & G. But I'm w/ Raw on this one.

I'm so tired of the "look what they did to Eukanuba and Iams crap."

Iams and Eukanuba always sucked. Where in the world do people get this idea that they were EVER filled w/ meat and had an ingredient label that read like Orijen or EVO? They NEVER did!!!!

Can we all make a pact that we will research stuff before spouting off about it? I did. I actually found a Eukanuba ingredient list from 10-15 years ago and it was virtually identical to the garbage on the 2010 ingredient list.

Reactions: harrkim120

·
Registered
1 Posts
I work at Petsmart, and from what the reps and everything have told us they are updating some of their plants because of the salmonella issue that happened a few months ago. They want to put in quality control systems to better monitor where things go wrong so that they don't have to do a major recall again...they can just pin-point the source instead. That's what they've told us to tell customers...who knows if it's true or not....:confused:
That's not true. 🤣

21 - 22 of 22 Posts