Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I took Aspen to work with me so the Dr. could look at him and get some x-rays done on him. I'm finally off my 90 day probation and get 50% off services as an employee!! Unfortunately, the x-rays did not get done because we were swamped. I mean it was so bad, I don't think the Dr. even took his lunch. Anyway, he did have time to look at Aspen. He did an overall check and paid close attention to his hips, knees, elbows and shoulders. He did whine a little when he messed with his hips (I don't know if it actually hurt him, or he's being a baby like he normally is. He tends to be very vocal.)

The Dr. wants x-rays on his hips, elbows and shoulders. He said he has elbow arthritis on his right elbow. Should I go ahead and do the x-rays or should I just let it go? I mean, this doesn't seem to bother him at all. I'm thinking it is just arthritis and I should not do the x-rays. But then again, if it is something bad, I don't want it to get worse down the road. What do you all think?

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there any other reason you can think of that he would need to be sedated? I would suggest a dental, but since he is raw fed that is a moot point LOL....I can't think of another reason why he would need to be sedated. Kinda like hitting two birds with one stone.
HE DON'T NEED NO DENTAL lol!!!!

I can't think of any other reasons. This is something I will have to think long about.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.