Dog Food Chat banner

81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well my name (nickname) is Joey, I intentionally wanted to name my new puppy with a name that would rhyme with it :p so Zoey it was :) I enjoy having "joeynzoey" as our team name. It's the only name that I carry on these dog boards.

·
Registered
35 Posts
My name is Amber but every one calls me Ber as a nickname. I throw in the 3 for the E and my baby girls name is Sugar Ray but I just call her Ray. I never go anywhere without Ray so its usually when I come over it's hey it's Ber and Ray! lol so there you go lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
Cause I'm huge fan of bully breeds. 3 American Bulldogs and 1 Alapaha Bulldog. Most affectionate dogs I've ever owned !

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
growing up i always noticed i had two very differant sides to myself almost like 2 differant people

one is timid and lonsome the other angry and confedent
so when i was 14 i gave each a name and one of them jsut happend to be chairty case and its stuck ever since

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I love wolves. There is a werewolf movie I like called "Gingersnaps". Sadly, that sounds like either a cookie or a stripper so I switched out "ginger" for "wolf". I use this handle/knickname/screenname/etc. everywhere I go. If you see it on another website, yep it's me. I have never come across another wolfsnaps.

My favorite number is 88 as my birthday is 8/8/81

I sometimes change the variation of the number so its wolfsnaps8, wolfsnaps88, or wolfsnaps888.

:juggle:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Training and winning

·
Registered
535 Posts
My wonderful amazing horse who I've had for 14 1/2 years is Rory Creek, and my birthday is 8/17 =)

Reactions: MollyWoppy

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I like sports, what can I say. 28 for mvp. :smile:
And I'm Norwegian with ties to Minnesota.

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
I made mine several years ago on a forum that no longer exists. I added the underscore some time after that when the name without the underscore was taken on a website I was using. I've been using this name with the underscore on all non-car-related forums ever since.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ecko is my dog's name. Mac is the beginning of my last name, so EckoMac. I use it on any dog forums I'm on. I didn't realize how often people would think I'm a dude. LOL!

The diversity of people and screen names on this forum amazes me. :)

81 - 100 of 104 Posts