Dog Food Chat banner

61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
My "middle childs" name is Sprocket. I really love the name (in general and for him).

·
Registered
235 Posts
My name is Leila Quinn Ruggiero (formerly Leila Quinn Burke) anytime I have a screen name or password I end up forgeting it, i figure i've got my actual name pretty well stored in my brain.:tongue:

·
Registered
989 Posts
Ok, I started with giving my husband what he always wanted a chocolate lab....then...the same breeder had a litter that got parvo and I looked at my little boy that survived, a chocolate lab...had to take him...that was when I joined, chocx2, get it....lol but I didn't add my other two a black lab and an Aussie...

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Nothing original or cute from me. Khan is well Khan's name.
I figured I know that and could remember that very easily!
He was the reason I needed to find out how to feed raw.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I'm not creative at all...

jdatwood = Jon D. Atwood

I've used it as my username online for 12 years now. Old habits are hard to break....
I, too, am super creative... Hayley M. Butler lol

Reactions: Scarlett_O'

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
Because I feed all natural raw.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Mine is also fairly self explanitory and not so original.

D and D = Dodger and Daisy

I've only ever been mistaken for Dan one time - LOL

Reactions: Scarlett_O'

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Well, mine is pretty easy: I live in New York and I have a Dogue de Bordeaux. (Although my pup is originally from Michigan... as am I).

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Well I chose mine because I feed raw and wanted people to know where I lived. I have another name on another forum which somehow didn't sit right for this one. Dogeatdog - see what I mean.
Yeah, I started off with FLKiwi, (coz I'm proud to be a Kiwi :), but for some reason after a while I couldn't log on at all, so had to change it.

·
Registered
418 Posts
A cover tune is a music term, I've worked in the music business for a number of years. It's my email address, and my online identity pretty much everywhere.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Peanut is my kid...i have had him since he was a little teeny tiny pup and i have been with him everyday since. i am a home maker so there really isn't too much reason for us to be apart. my world revolves around my husband and Peanut so i am Peanuts mommy. no, we don't have kids because i do not want to split my time between him and a kid right now.
we have a pretty tight bond.

·
Registered
134 Posts
For years my husband called me a 'Happy Puppy' BUT when we got Ruby, she truly was (and still is) a VERY happy puppy, so that was a natural!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
When I first started on internet and boards and such I went through some names. But it was time to decide on one name. My dog brandy at the time I called her pretty girl. I didn't want weirdos calling me so I decided on Brandy. Then I dind't want people to think my name was Brandy so I added Pup. After she died I couldn't bear the through of changing my name so I still have it across the boards, FB and twitter. Alas another brandypup has surfaced as well I dont know them.
brandy.jpg

61 - 80 of 104 Posts