What is the reason for yours?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
My dogs tails wagging haha!

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I always love these threads! And, since there are new members and others with new screen names it was about time for a thread like this.... :tongue:

Mine is pretty self explanatory.....I love my Black Russian Terrier...."luvMyBRT". And I love my old Lucky too...don't want her to be left out....

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I have a lot of celtic "blood", so that's where mine came from.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Serenity is my little white cat I've had for 12 years. She's my best friend. (Sorry other pets.) She's been through a lot with me. She keeps me calm when I get aggravated and she was there when I broke my ankle in 2004, laid up for 6 weeks, never left my side except to eat and use the litter box.

FL is the state I live in right now.

Not real original but it's all good.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
CPR Is the initials of where I work (Camelot Pet Resort) and Cheetah's are my ABSOLUTE favorite animal. I get asked a lot if I'm like a EMT or something or certified in CPR LOL.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Mel is my initials and Mdl are my husband's and son's initials so, Mel2mdl. My name is the same across all the boards I am on - too old to remember multiple screen names!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Izzie is my dog's name...(well her whole name is Izzie Rose but Izzie for friends :p ) never got much idea when it comes to found a name for a forum haha!

·
Registered
209 Posts
The K and C are my kids' initials. The "23" stands for 2 kids and 3 dogs.

Reactions: DoglovingSenior

·
Registered
995 Posts
Mine was actually a nickname one of my high school friends made up for me. How he got 'schtuffy' from 'Sophie' is beyond me. I've used it on other sites and for email addresses because I am uncreative. Actually wish I could change it to something more Louis/dog related :frown: I didn't think I'd become an active member of the forum when I signed up! :biggrin:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm Pudlemom b/c of my pack of Spoos.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I wasn't in a very creative mood at the moment. Thus my screen name. Dogs have paws and they have tails, so Paws&Tails it was.

·
Registered
346 Posts
CPR Is the initials of where I work (Camelot Pet Resort) and Cheetah's are my ABSOLUTE favorite animal. I get asked a lot if I'm like a EMT or something or certified in CPR LOL.
Haha! I wondered about the CPR part of you screen name....

1 - 20 of 104 Posts