1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
74 Posts
Cute video :D I actually just got a few samples from them in the mail yesterday. My girl Venus loves their Archetype. She can smell it inside the package lol. Not sure how healthy these products actually are, but I was under the impression that they were pretty good.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
That video is a hoot! How clever and cute!
I really don't know much about the product though! From reviews it seems like its good! But I personally have never tried this! But I just had to comment since it was such a cute video haha!:smile:

·
Banned
1,713 Posts
not too impressive here is the ingridents of their optimal performance ''breakthrough products'' what is a chicken giblet???

Ingredients: Organic Chicken, Chicken Giblets, Poultry Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground Oat Groats, Poultry Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols as a source of vitamin E), Eggs, Whey, Dried Yogurt, Plums, Dried Wheat Grass Powder, Dried Barley Grass Powder, Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sage Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Kelp, Fish Oil, Salt, Garlic, Artichoke, Dried Chicory Root, L-Carnitine, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentatio n Product, Yeast Culture, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Proteinate , Iron Proteinate , Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate , Calcium Pantothenate , Thiamine Mononitrate , Copper Proteinate , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride , Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Chicken giblets are the heart, liver, and gizzard of the chicken.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm always leary of manufacturers that don't post the ENTIRE nutrient analysis and why the heck is there so much fiber???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts