Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog loves the Free Range Catch of the Day and the Evo Wild Cravings.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Freeze dried beef liver, freeze dried chicken, freeze dried beef and lamb lung, any dried meat....heck....my dogs love everything. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Grain Free treats I use Evo Wild Cravings chicken/turkey and red.

But their FAVORITE treats are Granny Smith Apples and Honest Kitchen Smooches.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
We always get Pet Botanics Omega treats. Here's a link for online shopping since that is generally cheaper than buying them at a store.
Ooooh, it's Pet Botanics! I couldn't remember the brand name! :redface:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
They are sometimes on major sale and we buy like 100 bags at once (they are only like $.40 per bag or something). We always have a bag with us when we take the dogs someplace, training is an ongoing thing in our pack. The omega treats that king wholesale has are "expired" from their best buy date but they are just harder and perfectly safe to feed to a dog. You might want to keep an eye on this site for when they might have them again.

OMEGA Treats from King Wholesale Pet Supplies

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Their favorite treats are the chicken breast I put in the dehydrator and the beef liver (stinky) I dehydrate and the chicken live dehydrated. Everyone here knows I do the liver outside (P. U.:( ) but they do love these treats LOL a bit too much I must say!:biggrin:
Then I did just buy the EVO wild cravings grain free and the wellness grain free. I also get weight management ones which I have to admit I have not gotten these in a while now. With dehydrating the treat seems to be the best and I like that they have no nothing in them just pure dehydrated meat or organ!:wink:

L

·
0 Posts
Primal dehydrated chicken jerky strips, Evo wild cravings, Stella & Chewey's Carnivore Crunchies.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The treats arrived yesterday and Elli loves them! Thanks to those for the recommendation.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I also got the omega treats from kingwholesale when they were on sale, still have a box full in my closet, great for training.

I buy these dehydrated turkey treats by Sittin' Pretty, they are very reasonably priced and Uno loves them

Sittin Pretty, Dog Treat Trky Stck, 26.5-Ounce (3 Pack): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

or these
Amazon.com: Organic Turkey Nuggets - 3 lbs: Home & Garden

I also recently came across these treats and my dog flips for them, they are kinda greasy and smell like fish, but good value as well and all natural:
Amazon.com: Lakse Kronch Salmon Treats for Dogs: Kitchen & Dining

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
For a really special special treat, Rocky (and all my other chows past) loves nothing better then string cheese. He and my son will sit there and share a stick together. They are both so skinny that I have to search and make sure I get the 100 % all natural full fat kind....no diet cheese for the two of them! If we even head for the cheese drawer or say the word "cheese' Rocky's eyes light up, and he only gets it about once every two weeks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts