Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Erin.. I'm 22, and after looking around this forum for a little I decided to join. There isn't much I like talking about more than my baby boy, Yoshie.
Yoshie is a 7 year old 10 lb. Yorkie. He has been with me since I was 15!
I had wanted a Yorkie for the longest time and used to look up information about them all the time on the internet and tried for years to convince my parents to buy one for me. They weren't easy to convince though.. My freshman year of high school I got pretty sick with mono and was out of school. I had a tutor come to my house everyday so I wouldn't get behind, but other than that I did nothing but sit at home, sleep, and talk about the Yorkie I wanted :) and finally got on my 15th birthday! I was out of school for 2 years so Yoshie and I had plenty of time to bond. (He has seperation anxiety and I blame it on the fact that I was almost literally NEVER gone for the first 2 years of his life.)
After high school I went off to college at Auburn.. WAR EAGLE! I couldn't have Yoshie in my apartment though, so he stayed back home with my parents. That was our situation for 2 years :( Yoshie did move to Atlanta with me about a month ago though, and it's been a little hard.. but I'm loving it. I feel almost like I have a puppy again.. lol.
Yoshie loves going to the park, playing fetch, and picking out new toys and treats the the pet store. He's a very spoiled little boy!
I'm a pretty strick Mom, but really I just want what's best for my pup.
I enjoy running, reading and doing pretty much anything outdoors.. as long as I have my bug spray!
.. Sorry I wrote a book, but I feel like if you guys know a little of our story you won't be wondering why I have had my dog for 7 years and I'm still trying to figure out some of his issues :)

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here. :smile:
Sounds like you and Yoshie have quite a history together. I bet you two make a great team.
What are your currently feeding Yoshie?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts