Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of this food? I was at a local pet store yesterday just to see what they had in kibble and if it was cheaper then what I was getting. I am using the Wellness Core for Titus and Izzy (while she is pregers and eats too much!) and they have it about $5 cheaper then I was getting it and its closer! :)
Anyway, I walked in and went to the Wellness section and there was an older lady standing there with one of the sales clerks and he was telling her something about how this 'NEW' Wellness Simple Food Solutions was great for dogs with allergies. He also said that most allergies were caused by the grains in the kibble and that he recomended it!! I just stood there like I was looking for something and listened to them talk! (OK, and I laughed, maybe out loud once or twice! :rolleyes: I couldn't help it!) He told her that this food was really good and she should go with it, or she could go with EVO (both are great foods BTW) and he just kept telling her to go with 'grain free'! Ture enough.... He said, You could go with the grain free Lamb and rice or the grain free rice and salmon!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Last time I checked, rice was a grain!!! I laughed out loud that time and they both just looked at me! LOL! I said, sorry, I just read something funny! :biggrin:

Anyway! Does anyone know about that kibble and wether or not it is worth the time?

Hahahaha! I still giggle just thinking about that poor lady and the early 20something year old clerk! :)

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Its for dogs with allergies and sensitive stomachs, like claifornia natural dog food. Sounds like it a great product if your dog needs this!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts