Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Good to know, let's hope they maintain the quality that Wellness provides.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I know this is an older thread, but rather than start a new thread does anybody know who the parent company of wellness is?

Is Wellness still considered a good food?

Have they had any recall issues?

thanks

·
Banned
1,713 Posts
american nutritions.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I hope they dont go changing formulas and such! Hope they leave things the same!

·
Banned
1,713 Posts
lol the wellness formulas aarent that great anyways,.

·
Registered
939 Posts
They aren't going to change their formulas from where they are right now...at least not because of this. They were bought out almost two years ago.

·
Registered
329 Posts
american nutritions.
American Nutrition is a manufacturer of pet foods for multiple dog food companies. They happen to produce Wellness Core. That is the ONLY Wellness product they make.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
lol the wellness formulas aarent that great anyways,.
Why do you think wellness formulas are not that great? My dogs have done very well on the core brands! I have had all three types, and had no problems what so ever with this brand! I am going to get them again for sure! Love the quality and ingredients in this exceptional product!:smile:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Why do you think wellness formulas are not that great? My dogs have done very well on the core brands! I have had all three types, and had no problems what so ever with this brand! I am going to get them again for sure! Love the quality and ingredients in this exceptional product!:smile:

But Canidae is betta!!!11:rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,713 Posts
Wellness Core is a lot better than anything that Diamond makes. You are the only one who I have ever seen that has stated Wellness Core is not good. Now their grain inclusive formulas I wouldn't touch.
i said that wellness formulas arent that great ididnt say they are n oggood. shane actually prefers the taste of wellness core to canidae. i dont like how its full of fillers though. a few types of potatoes, and all the meats are deboned and few mealss.
diamond doesnt make canidae they just are the manufacturers. totw is made by diamonds.
well if your dogs do well on it, then i say stick to it!;)

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
well if your dogs do well on it, then i say stick to it!;)[/QUOTE]

It is a great food I think I will. I am not a fan of canidae or diamond at all though! So yep I will stick with the other brands! Thanks!:wink:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts

·
Banned
1,713 Posts
well if your dogs do well on it, then i say stick to it!;)
It is a great food I think I will. I am not a fan of canidae or diamond at all though! So yep I will stick with the other brands! Thanks!:wink:[/QUOTE]

so i was trying to be supportive then you be rude...
oh well...
the real reason i dont like wellness is the fillers in it..wellness core isnt too bad but most are filler central.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
It is a great food I think I will. I am not a fan of canidae or diamond at all though! So yep I will stick with the other brands! Thanks!:wink:
oh well...
the real reason i dont like wellness is the fillers in it..wellness core isnt too bad but most are filler central.[/QUOTE]

I beg your pardon as I beg to differ with your calling me rude. How am I being rude when I said I am sticking with one of the brands I like and that I am not a fan of diamond or canidae? So I am sticking with a product I find acceptable. You weren't being supportive ~you were being sarcastic. Saying well if your dogs do well on it then I say stick to it. Thats how I see it.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,713 Posts
oh well...
the real reason i dont like wellness is the fillers in it..wellness core isnt too bad but most are filler central.
I beg your pardon as I beg to differ with your calling me rude. How am I being rude when I said I am sticking with one of the brands I like and that I am not a fan of diamond or canidae? So I am sticking with a product I find acceptable. You weren't being supportive ~you were being sarcastic. Saying well if your dogs do well on it then I say stick to it. Thats how I see it.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

i wasnt being sarcastic dont assume. and you didnt have to call out canidae..there's lots of brands you dont like that i am not feeding.

i was serious if your dog does well on it feed it!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I beg your pardon as I beg to differ with your calling me rude. How am I being rude when I said I am sticking with one of the brands I like and that I am not a fan of diamond or canidae? So I am sticking with a product I find acceptable. You weren't being supportive ~you were being sarcastic. Saying well if your dogs do well on it then I say stick to it. Thats how I see it.:rolleyes:
i wasnt being sarcastic dont assume. and you didnt have to call out canidae..there's lots of brands you dont like that i am not feeding.

i was serious if your dog does well on it feed it![/QUOTE]

Well you assumed that I was being rude. So I guess hen were both assuming here.:rolleyes: I'm not questioning what you like to feed your dog. I will never be a fan of canidae or diamond products, my choice~ (too many recalls & death related statements from previous people who fed it to their dogs) so its IMO on what I have heard and read and talked to people about. I think its pretty obvious I dont support them. So assuming I am rude just isnt nice.

·
Banned
1,713 Posts

i was serious if your dog does well on it feed it!
Well you assumed that I was being rude. So I guess hen were both assuming here.:rolleyes: I'm not questioning what you like to feed your dog. I will never be a fan of canidae or diamond products, my choice~ (too many recalls & death related statements from previous people who fed it to their dogs) so its IMO on what I have heard and read and talked to people about. I think its pretty obvious I dont support them. So assuming I am rude just isnt nice.[/QUOTE]

well like i said, stick to wellness, if your kids are doing well on it. i dont support some of the things canidae has done and i dont like how its being merged with diamond, but i stil feel canidae grin free is a solid food, and at 49.00 a bag after taxes at my feed store it cant be beaten. with that being said i only want shane to have the best, and it is my whole hearted opinion nothing beats evo herring.

i keep hearing people say when they openthe bag the room reeks of fish..which means its made with a lot of fish...

everytime i try a new kibble i always taste it(lol) science diet,nutro,canidae als, and canidae grain free all taste like Cheerios...so im kinda concerned since they dont taste like meat.look forward to trying evo herring ha.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts