Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at PetSmart a couple days ago to get a collar and leash for the new puppy (they do have some nice cheap collars there!) and I noticed that they are now carrying Wellness.

I think this is a good thing because it means more dogs will have access to a good quality food, but after reading the P&G thread it seems like most people assume that if a food shows up in a store like that then the quality has gone down.

What do you think of this? Good that people will have access to it? Or bad because it's assumed the quality has been lowered?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I've seen nothing to indicate that Wellness doesn't remain a high quality kibble.

ANYTHING that brings better food to Dogs is a good thing. And based on my last visit into a Petsmart, Wellness(especially CORE) would be the top food in that store hands down.

(See my post on what I saw at TSC)

L

·
0 Posts
I was at PetsMart this morning and saw a woman place a large bag of Wellness Super 5 Mix into her cart. Hey that cannot possibly be bad!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was at PetsMart this morning and saw a woman place a large bag of Wellness Super 5 Mix into her cart. Hey that cannot possibly be bad!
That's what I was thinking, that it's a good thing to have it there. The more high quality kibble that is easily available, the more dogs will end up reaping the benefits in the end

1 - 4 of 4 Posts