Dog Food Chat banner

141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Way to go!

I'm happy to announce that I didn't gain or lose anymore weight over vacation LOL...I haven't really made any physical progress in the past month or so. Not really sure why, but I'd like to get down to 18% body fat. That's my goal.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Uh...I guess we've all been a bit distracted lately but this competition ended about 5 days ago! How've you all been doing? I gotta get people's BMI scores to see who won!

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Let's just say that I didn't win and leave it at that! Things didn't go well on this side of the country. Too much life interference. But....I'm starting over again without the competition. Consider my money a gift to you since I know you won with all your hard work!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Hahaha I think I need to learn how to deal with the day to day stresses of life AND stay on track with my eating habits. Lets just say this did not happen, lol. For example I grabbed 3 macadamia nut cookies for breakfast this morning as I was running out the door.

Congrats to those who stuck with it right to the end and even to those that gave it a shot :)

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Some of you might be pleasantly surprised just by running numbers again...you never know! I guess if anyone wants to recheck their numbers you can send them to me in the next week. After that I guess we will call it a draw!

Way to go Victoria!!! Thirteen pounds a LOT of weight! Keep up the good work...

I've gotten slightly slack in my workout schedule too. I still work out every day but I'm not doing double workouts anymore. Just more hiking with the dogs now that the weather is nicer!

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Well it was all based on body fat % and not weight. That way even someone who didn't have as much to lose could still win!

141 - 151 of 151 Posts