Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My two dachshunds and I are new to this forum. I am looking forward to reading all the great information on food (and they're happy because it means they might get something new and delicious to eat). My name is Kim and the girls are Cassie (the red dapple) and Angel (the dark red) - they are almost 6.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Cute doxies, I never see the long-haired ones anymore :smile:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just joined today

We have 2 pups Jack a toy poodle 9 mos and Joie a yorkiepoo 4 mos. We have tried numerous dog foods and are hoping someone out there can give us any brand that dogs like and is good for them.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
awwwww so cute! When I grew up my friends mom always had daschunds and they were just too cute. sausage dogs haha when we got our 1/2 shar pei and 1/2 pug called an oripei, my oldest daughter said when he was a puppy hes over 1 now that he looked like a sausage because he was so roly poly, but when she said this, it reminded me of the dashcund dogs when I was a kid !welcome and have fun here!:biggrin:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome! We have a 12 year old short haired mini doxie. She runs the house. My inlaws have 2 long haired tweenies and just adopted a short haired tweenie. They also have a greyhound - you can imagine the comedy of watching the doxies running around the greyhound. My daughter rescued a long haired standard. Boy do these doxies have barks like a great dane!

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Hello and welcome! I too am a fan of long dogs on little legs. (Corgis) :biggrin: Your pups are adorable, I'm a much bigger fan of the longhair variety. :smile:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts