Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I love it! She is sooo cute! Goes to show what good food does for a growing pup....awesome. :biggrin:

I keep a comparison by how big Duncan is by looking at my kids standing next to him. When we got him at 8 weeks he came up to my daughters knees. Now he is to her waist. :tongue:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I wish I would have done this for my other girls!

You can see how's she's grown but it's nice to have photographic evidence!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Love it! Of course in no time at all, that bottle will look like a little speck in the pictures. LOL!

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Cor, she's growing like a weed - it looks like its more than 1/2" a day! It just reinforces how important nutrition and the type of food you feed are so important at this age. She really is a pretty little thing!

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Hee hee, now that cracks me up as my other half is always carrying on at me to speak English. Must say though, I forget I've got an accent and often wonder why people are laughing at me. :redface:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
That is so clever! Your puppy is adorable. I love the idea by the bottle! So CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These puppy pictures are just the thing to make everyone happy! Thankyou for sharing! Love the pics and the cleverness of the bottle! What exactly is that bottle? Never heard of it!

Reactions: DaneMama

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
The bottle is one of Jon's favorite beers...Arrogant Bastard ale! Fits him pretty well LOL :wink:
LOL! Gee need to find this beer! My hubbys birthdays coming right up that would be the perfect birthday gift LOL!

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
WOW! They grow so, so fast! Your pup is adorable, btw!! Such a great idea too, I wish I had done that with Millie! She grew 1.5 pounds a week from the time I got her (10 weeks) to about 5 or 6 months. Now she has reallllllllly slowed down.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts