Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I don't even want to read this......:mad::mad: I swear, isn't it just common sense to not leave a dog in a car on a hot day????? I mean, come on! People can be so stupid....it just infuriates me! :mad::mad:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
This stuff makes me so angry.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
So sad to know people feel dogs are just items~ objects~ they can do whatever the heck they want with~ oops sorry the animals misfortune~ oops sorry didn't mean to do that horrible act to the animal~ oops sorry didn't mean to leave them in the 100 degree heat in the back of my truck locked up without a window open or water or anything~ oops sorry didn't mean to dock the tail ~oops sorry didn't mean to chain my dog up in the backyard while I left on vacation~ too many oops sorry a**es out there!!!!~. Some idiots out there have no feelings and I hope to God this man has no children. I just don't understand why certain people have an animal when all they want to do is abuse the privilege of having the animal and just abuse the animal through their own dumbness. I really cannot believe a 40 year old man did not know his animals would not dehydrate~die in that type weather and environment. It is all over the news they say do not leave your animals in cars~ its written so all can see in various locations . Its just common sense. That's why I hope people like this never have children. Lacking common sense is just something I can't fathom. This is just sad and annoying to read. Makes me cry makes me mad! dumb dumb dumb!:frown:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
It's infuriating. I don't understand why this is in the headlines EVERY single summer. You'd think people would learn... but no. EVERY summer the news stations warn people, and EVERY summer some idiot doesn't get it and his/her dogs suffer for it. I can't even imagine how miserable it would be for the dog.

That being said...
oops sorry didn't mean to dock the tail
You can't compare leaving dogs in a hot car to tail docking. Seriously?
Oh well, I love wiggle nub butts.:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I was just saying different things in jest ! But with how I meant it yes, I do think it compares! Just saying stupid things people do to their dogs. which I think leaving them in the car is pretty stupid along with folk who decide they can do tail docking and other things to their dogs without the knowledge of what they are doing. Which I figure this guy was just plain stupid! Just saying an animals misfortune with a very peculiar owner who acts like he knows nothing! I should have said sorry didn't mean to dock the tail with a butcher knife and no anesthesia! Then it would have sounded better! Hope this clears up what I meant by that!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
It's not just animals....people leave their children in cars, too. WHERE'S THE COMMON SENSE, PEOPLE?!

I pulled up to Petco once a looooooong time ago, and as I was getting out of my car, I noticed that the truck next to me was running...with no adults in it... YET, in the middle of the back seat was...A BABY?! I mean, yeah, leave your car running for air conditioning...but...leave the baby in a running vehicle...unattended? CAN WE SAY EASY KIDNAPPING?!

But yeah, people are soooooo flipping STOOPID! I mean, if you can't stand to sit in your car with the windows rolled down only a quarter of an inch on a hot day, what makes you think an animal (covered in FUR, mind you) can?! -.- STOOOOOOOPID people...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts