Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'll start with the easy one. jake doesnt need to see the vet anymore, unless i see the wound not healing but it is and is much smaller and not deep.

vangie, who NEVER had a normal eosinophil count (even from before we adopted her) is now normal.
i guess i didnt need to feed the vet's suggestion of that prescription food, after all. tho it's early, she's been eating the salmon meals i had already prepared for rex ,eating now like a lab, with gusto and vigor, and keeping it down. (fingers and paws crossed)

rex- who had been given deramaxx and one month ago, had liver levels (alt372-norm12-118. alk401, norm 5-131. total bilirubin 0.5, norm 0.1-0.3)

so in four weeks, with the sam-e, milk thistle, chinese herbs, corn silk drops, marshmallow drops, and HOME COOKING LIVER SUPPORT DIET, (and i guess some voodoo), rex seems to have gone back to almost where he was, before the deramaxx. i use traumeel, another homeopathic pill for pain.

so.....whaddya think guys?

meeting with vet for a consult tomorrow.

i will try and find a one fish protein food (kibble) but i have a feeling , she likes me to cook.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Bett, maybe she would do well on Annamaet Aqualuk.

A lot of people have been having great success with it.

A Frenchie with raw paws and sores on her paws got all healed up when she was fed the Aqualuk. Hair all grew back on paws.

Good luck.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bett, maybe she would do well on Annamaet Aqualuk.

A lot of people have been having great success with it.

A Frenchie with raw paws and sores on her paws got all healed up when she was fed the Aqualuk. Hair all grew back on paws.

Good luck.
i think it has more than one fish protein but will look. and yes, that frenchie also used tee tree oil, i think . or a different oil.
gonna go look now .thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts