1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm having issues voting, it says my email is already registered I tried diff ones and it still says the same even tho i dont remeber ever registering for the site, anyone else having the same issue?

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm having issues voting, it says my email is already registered I tried diff ones and it still says the same even tho i dont remeber ever registering for the site, anyone else having the same issue?
Maybe someone you know used your email??

·
Registered
645 Posts
I had trouble too, but that is not unusual for me with these voting things. I will try again tomorrow and sooner or later I will get it to cooperate. I never know if it's me, or the site, but it happens to me a lot. As I said will keep trying, after all you gave me the tip on ordering one of these for Blaze and we will be doing so this week, can't wait to try it.

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
More than likely you've voted already - I know I did, roughly the beginning of August sometime. I tried again yesterday but it kept saying my email addresss was already registered....

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Yeah! I voted. And Aspen sent me a nice note thanking me. What a polite boy! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Woohoo! It worked! Aspen got my vote! :biggrin:
Yes!! Thank you sooo much. It wasn't just me with the problems. Apparently, a lot of people were having the same problems. Admin fixed it...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts