Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I thought you guys and gals would like an update on Casey and her skin after starting RAW.

Casey loves her diet. She's so funny cuz she'll run to DH and cry up a storm and tip toe around, lickin her lips and then DH says, ARE YOU GONNA FEED THEM?! Yes Honey! :biggrin: He says they need dinner by 5pm! PRONTO!

So here is Casey... pic taken this morning after breakfast...

She still has some patches missing but HEY!!! She has incredibly soft hair!

She is still a bit itchy but nothing like she was and she smells so much better. I think she's even dropped a couple lbs since starting which is good too. I'd like to see her drop a few more, I think it'd be easier for her to get up on our bed by herself if she dropped a few more... I bet it'd feel better on her bones all around too and not make her feel like an old lady even though she is my old lady! I love that old woman! She's my girl!

Ava is doing SUPERB too! She loves meal time! She'll clear the kitchen of all cats if she see's them! She doesn't show teeth but she will tell them if they move, I'ma commin for you! haha

Here they are together with their sweaters on...

Reactions: rannmiller

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here they are helping me get meat off the deer legs...

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I'm sure glad you gave us the update, I was about to start a thread asking how your pups were doing since we hadn't heard from you in a while! :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Casey looks absolutely gorgeous!!! I am so glad that she is doing well, and improving every day on a raw diet! One of our girls has always been itchy, and she was raised on raw...so it just might be that you have one itchy pooch...although, we have come to the understanding that Shiloh's itchiness is behavioral 100% and not diet related.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sure glad you gave us the update, I was about to start a thread asking how your pups were doing since we hadn't heard from you in a while! :biggrin:
Yeah, sorry about that. I've been super busy with kids, dogs, hunting and a career change in the works! I'm sure it will get alot worse! :eek:

I know some of you have been thinking of her and our situation. I think they are doing very well! Thank you for the comments! :cool:

·
Registered
109 Posts
She looks soooooo much better.:smile: Glad you were able to finally feed her raw.

Reactions: BGBY

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! :cool:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Oh she looks so much better! I'm glad you and the DH are on the same page now, and that the puppers are doing wonderful!:biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts