Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I am here because I have had my two crazy babies on TLC Pet Food for over a year now and I can't believe the difference it has made for them. They have spent 22 years perfecting 1 type of food and it is great for all dogs, big, little, puppy, or senior. I really just love the fact that they deliver to my house for free and they have never been recalled (I don't have to check updates or look for raw meet issues).

Sorry if Im bragging about it, its just crazy all that it has done for my 3 year old GSD and my 11 year yorkie.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I am here because I have had my two crazy babies on TLC Pet Food for over a year now and I can't believe the difference it has made for them. They have spent 22 years perfecting 1 type of food and it is great for all dogs, big, little, puppy, or senior. I really just love the fact that they deliver to my house for free and they have never been recalled (I don't have to check updates or look for raw meet issues).

Sorry if Im bragging about it, its just crazy all that it has done for my 3 year old GSD and my 11 year yorkie.

Hello . Welcome to the forum .. I am glad the food is working out for you .. We have 3 crazy dogs one of which is a 4 year old Yorkie ..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts