Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And now you can finally see a more recent photo of the ol' guy. He's currently on the plus side of 9-1/2 (he turns 10 in Dec) and he qualified all 3 legs that we attempted! Not bad for an ol' hound who didn't really want to be there in the first place LOL

Reactions: luvMyBRT

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Congratulations! Look at him, all nonchalant and stuff. "Yeah, I got a bunch of ribbons. Whatev..." :biggrin: Handsome boy!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hope he got a nice treat for all those ribbons! He looks so regal and so proud and he darn well should be! Gorgeous dog:) ! KUDOS:) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations! Look at him, all nonchalant and stuff. "Yeah, I got a bunch of ribbons. Whatev..." :biggrin: Handsome boy!
Yeah whatev.. LOL You are too funny. Thanks for the congrats :biggrin:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Woot!!! Congrats to the ol' man!!!!
Just proves you CAN teach an old dog new tricks.. or at least remind of some he may have forgotten about :wink:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats to you both! What a huge accomplishment! You must be so proud.....:biggrin::biggrin:
I love my big bub, he's such a good boy. Now time to get Chakotay up to speed LOL

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hope he got a nice treat for all those ribbons! He looks so regal and so proud and he darn well should be! Gorgeous dog:) ! KUDOS:) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
Portland Obedience Club gave us a goodie bag, he got lots of goodies!

Ridgebacks have a knack for looking SOOOOO important in photos LOL

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts