Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First my younger dude "Chakotay" aka Mr Handsome because he loooooves to pose for the camera!

And my old stoic guy "Tuvok" who hates the camera and puts on his 'Mom Beats Me' face every time I take it out. I need to get a more recent photo of him up, this one is from 2006.. he's getting quite gray now =)

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Great pictures! you and Jon will have something to chat about!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful dogs! I love how they both look so regal. Very handsome boys you have. Thanks for sharing! :smile:
RR's are very good at looking regal and soooo in charge, but they can go from that to goober in a nanosecond! :biggrin:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Such handsome boys! I love Ridgebacks, such awesome dogs. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks, I have to agree LOL! I love my boys. I'll never be without a Ridgeback for the rest of my life :smile:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
He's into picture taking, danemama08's other half.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He's into picture taking, danemama08's other half.
Ahhh! I take oodles of photos anytime I take them to the coast, it's ridiculous :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Such great looking puppers! I love RR's, unfortunately I do not see many of them out here in Utah. They're such regal looking animals.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
What gorgeous posing! Looks so professional there! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks!! Not professional, although I took Chakotay to that field in that light on purpose to get shots like that. Tuvok's was pure accident.. he layed down in the sand and acted all important LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts