Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm not surprised that's it's the best kibble - I am really surprised that the news would announce it! Wow! There's an improvement in reporting! :wink:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, I forgot to mention that on the same broadcast Arcana (not sure of spelling) was also named as a good food and that both Arcana and Origen (not sure of the correct spelling of this either) were made by the same company and that this company is located in Canada (which most of us knew).

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Orijen is a great food! That is good to know thanks!:biggrin:

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
I just heard on the news this morning that for 2009 Origen is the number one kibble for dogs.
What I am interested in is #1 based on what? and by who?

I agree that Orijen is one of the 2 or 3 best based on ingredients and nutrient profile.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Right now I'm using the acana provincial and its excellent, I loved orijen as well, but its little too high protein in my opinion for dogs that get moderate exercise, so acana works better( very similar ingridients)

Hello,

I'm in the process of switching my 10 months old Airedale to Orijen. I'm still at the 50/50 mix (for the transition). But, so far so good, hope Duke doesn't gain weight.

Marc :wink:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Good to hear...finally some recognition! If I had to feed kibble Orijen and Acana would be my choice...Evo what?LOL!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What I am interested in is #1 based on what? and by who?

I agree that Orijen is one of the 2 or 3 best based on ingredients and nutrient profile.
Sorry RFD, I only walked in on the end of the broadcast and didn't catch any more. Maybe someone else here may know.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts