Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now, I'm a bit scienced out, so let's just coo over a cute puppy instead!

Right now, Tobi is living with my boyfriend's mom since we didn't feel like we would have enough time for a pup that young during finals week. The other dog in the pictures is the pound pup Roxy.

^With his ears taped to prevent flyaways, hehe

I miss my poopy. He is getting so big and I'm not even there to see it!

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Awww that's a precious boxer face! Sad you can't be there to watch him growing up though! When do you get to have him back?

This is why I wanted to wait til after I graduated and finals were over and the holidays were over before getting my Doberpup.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww that's a precious boxer face! Sad you can't be there to watch him growing up though! When do you get to have him back?

This is why I wanted to wait til after I graduated and finals were over and the holidays were over before getting my Doberpup.
At the end of this week. :smile:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Dang! What a handsome lil boy! I love his brindle color! I took this semester off for some time off and a chance to do some traveling, but I can relate to finals week and not have a whole lot of extra time for puppies!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang! What a handsome lil boy! I love his brindle color! I took this semester off for some time off and a chance to do some traveling, but I can relate to finals week and not have a whole lot of extra time for puppies!
Yup. We felt it would be much more fair for him and his "grandma" absolutely adores him. :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts