Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone out there ever feed their dog this food? My dog has a fatal allergy to corn (i.e. cannot even eat dog food if it is made on the same machines as corn.) Timberwolf is also the only manufacturer that would guarantee to me in writing their their food is not processed with the same machines that touch corn.

I've tried the raw foods, like my vet recommended and their either make him extremely ill or he won't eat them. (He gets the same reaction to Wellness and my vet though it was an allergy to the fish oils.)

I normally just cook for him myself, however, he is going to spend time with my husband's parents for August and I want to try to make things easy on them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We feed it to several of our dogs (the others get fed EarthBlend). Timberwolf is an EXCELLENT dog food. I'd certainly give it a try.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
My dog has a fatal allergy to corn (i.e. cannot even eat dog food if it is made on the same machines as corn.) Timberwolf is also the only manufacturer that would guarantee to me in writing their their food is not processed with the same machines that touch corn.
The only way you can be sure what your dog is eating is to feed him a raw diet that you make yourself. You can't be sure even with the pre-mix raw patties.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts