Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pics of Aspen trying his first deer antler. These pics were taken a few weeks ago. I know it's a small antler, but it's really thick. Hard as a rock too. Anyway, he was terrified of it. Probably cause of the smell of deer. But then he got used to it after about 10 minutes or so. He can be really tough at times, but sometimes I swear he's such a sissy boy, it's hilarious..!

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Did you get it on your trip to Canada? I've never tried giving Rocky a deer antler. He chews everything up so fast, maybe it would last longer with him. How long did it last?

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you get it on your trip to Canada? I've never tried giving Rocky a deer antler. He chews everything up so fast, maybe it would last longer with him. How long did it last?
Actually, plans for Canada changed at the last minute :mad:. We went to Alpine, CA and got it there...

Lasted him about a week before he broke a part off of it. I guess he's got really strong teeth cause it was a really thick antler...!!!

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Awww he really looks like a wolf in that second picture! I want deer antlers now too!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Aw, so cute!! I really wanted to get a mal, but DH was set on a GSD. As you can see from my avatar, he won. But I absolutely adore Ania (more than I ever thought I would) and wouldn't trade her for the world! Maybe someday I'll get my mal... :biggrin:

How cute that Aspen was timid at first! I gotta get me some antlers too! They have them at a pet store here, but they're, like, 10 bucks for 2 skinny inches! Guess I gotta find me a hunter too!

Richelle

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Haha what is with men and GSDs? My fiances wanted a GSD too, but I won my Dobe!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
cute pics!:biggrin: I ordered two of those on line and the dogs loved them!
Looks like your pups loving this also! :smile:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha what is with men and GSDs? My fiances wanted a GSD too, but I won my Dobe!
Yeah, my dad wants a GSD, and about 4 houses down from me, this guy also wants a GSD. But, the little girl and the wife want an Aspen!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts