Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Speaking of "just a dog" make sure you see this.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Thanks for sharing that, I hadn't seen it before, but I had to post it to my facebook. My family definitely tells me ALL THE TIME, "stop spending all that money, they're just dogs!" :rolleyes:

L

·
0 Posts
..... My family definitely tells me ALL THE TIME, "stop spending all that money, they're just dogs!" :rolleyes:
My daughter never hesitates to remind me how much money I spend on my 3 dogs and how much time and love I invest in them. I swear she's jealous. She's at that age now (17) when she likes to nag me and tell me how wrong I am about everything.

·
Registered
222 Posts
My daughter never hesitates to remind me how much money I spend on my 3 dogs and how much time and love I invest in them. I swear she's jealous. She's at that age now (17) when she likes to nag me and tell me how wrong I am about everything.
But she's 17. She knows everything. LOL! Your dogs are your kids to and you have every right to spend all you want on them. Don't blame you at all!!:smile:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Beautiful! Thankyou for finding and sharing this! Loved it! I put that in my favorites!:smile:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I had not seen it either!
I would go without before I would let my dogs!
I have never understood how someone could say "Just a Dog"

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
my Dogs are all I have. Literally. No family left so to speak....

"Just Dogs." Anyone who says that just doesn't get it.

I'm not very religous but I bet if there is a God and we ask him about Dogs...he will tell us that after he made all of the flawed creatures on earth...he finally decided he wanted to make just one PERFECT creature. And it was our Dogs. I'm convinced of this.

·
Registered
115 Posts
How awesome! Made me cry! A dog can be - without a doubt! - the truest friend you will ever have.

Now, on a lighter note, I am going to post this on my front door for all the dog/cat/bird non-lovers who come to my house:

1. They live here; You don't.
2. If you don't want their hair/feathers on your clothes, stay off my furniture.
3. I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.
4. To you, they are animals. To me, they are family.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts