Dog Food Chat banner

Then & Now

65K views 132 replies 84 participants last post by  petguides.co 
#1 · (Edited)
Mousse's breeder sent me some puppy pictures of him, and I just about died, he was such a cuuuute baby. Of course I didn't even get to meet him until he was over a year and a half old.
Anyway, I thought it might be fun to do a "Then and Now" post. Of course the baby danes aren't that old, so there's not much of a difference. It's so funny, how when you bring home a wrinkly little ball of puppy, it's hard to imagine them as adults... at least for me it is!
I'm quite proud of them all.

Annie

Mousse

Zailey

Braxton

Timber

Kola

See less See more
#93 · (Edited)
I'm new, but I'll see if this works! These are my girls! I could keep posting puppy photos until the cows come home, but most of them aren't digital so I'll leave it at that.

Keep the pics coming, I love seeing the now and thens coming out of this thread :love:

Attachments

This post has been deleted
#99 ·
Well she's 16 pounds. She is on the smaller side for a pug. I got to meet her brother and aunt when I got her from the breeder and they are on the small side too. I saw pics of her mom who looked small too, but I never got to meet her because she was getting spayed when I picked Ruby up. The only measurement I have on her is her girth for a harness fitting, which is about 17 inches.

#96 ·
Oh the puppy fever!!!!

Just a little back round, I got Tucker at 4 weeks. He was full of worms, ticks, fleas, anemic, and all around a very sick sick boy.
4weeks

6 weeks

9 weeks

Today

I will have to find Annie's puppy pictures soon!

#100 ·
first picture i got of ozai before buying him, he is 12 weeks here:

now!

Belle first night we brought her home:

now!

Rudi first night we brought her home:

now!

#102 ·
OMG I can't stand it, all this puppy cuteness is making me want a puppy, and a bit jealous I can only imagine them as puppies, I rescued Babs at 3, Max recued at 2, and Macy rescued at 11... some pics of them anyway

Babs @ 9years Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Mammal
Macy @ 12 Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Mammal
Max when I got him @ 2 Mammal Dog Dog breed Canidae Carnivore

#103 ·
Love this thread!! All the puppy pictures are downright adorable!

I don't think I ever put mine up.... here's a few

Piggy at ~6-9 months (??) old... this was the night I got her in March 2008... about 45-ish lbs

Piggy now at ~ 5 yrs old..... the great turtle hunter, lol... 82 lbs

Riley & Piper at ~8 weeks (maybe younger). Piper was 7 lbs and Riley 9 lbs... January 16th, 2011

#108 ·
Thanks! It was mostly peanut butter with I think it was a cream cheese, cinnamon and carrot frosting. The cake had the peanut butter, honey, an egg, a little oil, carrots, flour, baking soda, and vanilla. It was a doggy specific recipe so all stuff they could eat no prob. They LOVED it! I almost tried some myself, hahah

#107 ·
ok, so the youngest dog I've ever had is Mouse, whom I adopted at 5 months, but I do have a pic of her at 4 months from her rescuer/foster mom.

and yes, that is a dane paw behind her LOL

And here`s Mouse now (well a couple of months ago, at 3.5 years old

Here's Oliver at just 6 months old (when I picked him up at the airport the day he flew here from Houston)

Here's Ollie now at 4 years old

Here's Annabelle, my sister's Westie Puppy at 10 weeks, she's hanging out with a 7 month old Oliver

9 month old Oliver and 5 month old Annabelle

Last pic I have of Oliver and Annabelle together Oliver 15 months old, Annabelle 11 months old. My sister sends me pics now and then (they moved to Ottawa) but the quality is so crappy (phone pics) that I wont share them...

#112 ·
Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Mammal
Reilly at 8 weeks
Dog Canidae Dog breed Snout Nose
1st Birthday :)
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
This one was taken a couple months ago. he turned out to be 55lbs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.