Dog Food Chat banner

81 - 100 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
MollyWoppy; Mollie; 13 Weeks Old [IMG said:
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k502/pjablo/3-17-07005.jpg[/IMG]

Mollie; Now
WOW! Her colors really lightened up as she matured. Love love love her speckled nose feet and the tip of her tail, so cute!

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
WOW! Her colors really lightened up as she matured. Love love love her speckled nose feet and the tip of her tail, so cute!

Thats what I was going to say! :)

Reactions: MollyWoppy

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
Copper then.... 2011_10110016.jpg

Copper now.... 2011_01270004.jpg

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
The pic of Mollie at 13 weeks is just so cute!! And I LOVE that you bring Windy everywhere LOL. I've brought my Benny out on a leash a few times, but Boo just gets scared.

Reactions: MollyWoppy

·
Registered
155 Posts
I just love all the puppy pictures!!! Sadly I don't have any of my 2 either, Dodger was 6 months when we got him from another family (just before he became a rescue) and Daisy was 4 months, so no cute tiny little baby pictures for me :frown:

This is as close as it gets, this was Daisy at 4 months:

And now, well actually it was in November, but it gives you an idea of how much taller she is - LOL.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
oh ive got a few
cesar at 4 months old
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Cesar at 16month

and i thought since theres a few people showing kitty pics heres a picture of my kitty buddy when he was a kitten about 14 years ago

and hes a picture of him at about 10 years old

and heres nilla the bunny at 8 eeks old when i brought her hme

and here he is at little over a year old

·
Registered
691 Posts
I think I've posted on this thread before, but here are some updated shots:

(Unflattering pic of) Me & Malcolm at 8 weeks:

DSC00779.jpg

And my very handsome 1-year-old Malcolm!:

DSC_0234.jpg DSC_0243.jpg

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm new, but I'll see if this works! These are my girls! I could keep posting puppy photos until the cows come home, but most of them aren't digital so I'll leave it at that.

Keep the pics coming, I love seeing the now and thens coming out of this thread :love:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Oh the puppy fever!!!!

Just a little back round, I got Tucker at 4 weeks. He was full of worms, ticks, fleas, anemic, and all around a very sick sick boy.
4weeks

6 weeks

9 weeks

Today

I will have to find Annie's puppy pictures soon!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
she is small for a pug or normal size?

i wouldn't know, for i'm blinded by the cuteness factor and my pug is a trucker....short and widebodied :)
Well she's 16 pounds. She is on the smaller side for a pug. I got to meet her brother and aunt when I got her from the breeder and they are on the small side too. I saw pics of her mom who looked small too, but I never got to meet her because she was getting spayed when I picked Ruby up. The only measurement I have on her is her girth for a harness fitting, which is about 17 inches.

·
Registered
67 Posts
first picture i got of ozai before buying him, he is 12 weeks here:

now!

Belle first night we brought her home:

now!

Rudi first night we brought her home:

now!

81 - 100 of 132 Posts