Dog Food Chat banner
41 - 60 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I love the oldies!! Puppies are a dime a dozen, but them white faced seniors just make me melt!
I am right there with you! I love love love seniors!

Reactions: maplewood

·
Registered
995 Posts
I'm lovin' all the pics! :love:

Now you guys have got me itching to get off work so I can go home and do mine!

Reactions: angelbears

·
Registered
995 Posts
This was the day we picked Louis up from the airport, right outside the cargo area

This was the following week, when we got hit by a giant blizzard

Last Thanksgiving

This past April...pardon his frizziness, it was a super humid day!

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm gonna CRY-I have some of mine but can't do this! %^&*!

·
Registered
3,435 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Oh jeeze, I love them all so much. I met an older couple two weekends ago who had just gotten two black danes, 2 months old. Romeo & Ruby. I couldn't resist telling them about you and Natalie/Jon and your huge collection of danes lol.

Here are my two:

Murph

And Abbie:

What is Abbie?

And I don't have any puppy pictures of Dude. The one I had was an old school disposable camera picture and it got lost during the move. I'll post some of Buck when Nick finds the camera cord he lost :)

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
No idea. She came from a rescue down south and was transported up to CT. I believe she's a hound of some sort with something else, maybe a herding breed or a sporting breed, as her personality for the most part isn't typical hound.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I don't have any of Chelsy because we didn't have a digital camera almost 15 years ago when I got her. But I will try and scan a baby picture of her in this weekend. We didn't get Shade until he was 4 years old but I bet he was a cute little guy! Rocky was a rescue but we got him at 8 weeks so we have plenty of baby pictures of him!

Rocky at 8 weeks the day I brought him home.

Rocky at 3 years

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
OMG the puppy pics are to die for.

Annie has changed soooo much from puppy to adult, her fur, her nose stripe...She is such an adorable girl!
And Mousse, I just love him. His coloring, his ears, his face...*drooling*

Donna, your babies are to die for as well. I just love seniors, esp when they turn gray...Madison.

That puppy picture makes him look like he has akita in him. I love his colors :)

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
I don't have any of Chelsy because we didn't have a digital camera almost 15 years ago when I got her. But I will try and scan a baby picture of her in this weekend. We didn't get Shade until he was 4 years old but I bet he was a cute little guy! Rocky was a rescue but we got him at 8 weeks so we have plenty of baby pictures of him!

Rocky at 8 weeks the day I brought him home.

Rocky at 3 years

O.M.G!!!!! I LOVE Rocky!!!!:love: I mean he is a DASHING fellow.....but OHHHHHHHHHH........him as a puppy just makes me melt!!!!:love:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I so agree...he looks like a stuff animal come to life...just wanna hug his neck!

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
O.M.G!!!!! I LOVE Rocky!!!!:love: I mean he is a DASHING fellow.....but OHHHHHHHHHH........him as a puppy just makes me melt!!!!:love:
Can you believe somebody sent that little boy to a rescue group? I think you're gonna have to get yourself a Chow puppy someday!!! (and a Dane puppy, and a Boxer puppy....... ) :biggrin1:

Oh heck....we just all need to live on one big happy dog farm together. Didn't they used to do that in the 60's!

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Can you believe somebody sent that little boy to a rescue group? I think you're gonna have to get yourself a Chow puppy someday!!! (and a Dane puppy, and a Boxer puppy....... ) :biggrin1:

Oh heck....we just all need to live on one big happy dog farm together. Didn't they used to do that in the 60's!
No I cant NOT believe that!!!:frown:

And yes I MUST have another chow(or cross) again!:thumb: I had Sue-Ming growing up...her Momma was a full, red rough, Chow, and her Dad was Chow/Aussie. I LOVED her, she was my first best friend-aside from my little brother-she was my girl...then we had to re-home her when we moved into the RV........I think it is the true reason that I get so bitter when I see adds and hear of people who are rehoming because of moving!! (She looked like a smooth red Chow, but had a true herder's attitude!:wink:)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I'm all for it! And we can make sure when people say they sent their dog "to the farm", they actually did - to our big happy DFC dog farm family!! Haha. I hate our local laws here (2 dog ownership maximum, or you can apply to have more than 2, but I think most people get knocked back unless living on large properties etc, people like me in suburbia aren't allowed more than 2).

41 - 60 of 132 Posts