Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mousse's breeder sent me some puppy pictures of him, and I just about died, he was such a cuuuute baby. Of course I didn't even get to meet him until he was over a year and a half old.
Anyway, I thought it might be fun to do a "Then and Now" post. Of course the baby danes aren't that old, so there's not much of a difference. It's so funny, how when you bring home a wrinkly little ball of puppy, it's hard to imagine them as adults... at least for me it is!
I'm quite proud of them all.

Annie

Mousse

Zailey

Braxton

Timber

Kola

·
Registered
424 Posts
AS WELL YOU SHOULD BE! They are all BEAUTIFUL! And, SO healthy looking. I just adore puppies but love the grown versions even more! Annie is Adorable, Mousse is Stunning, Braxton makes one want to steal him, Timber looks like an Adult already, Kola seems so Contemplative. Ok, where's my Zailey girl?

Please refer me to the thread on how you acquired so many puppies at once? Thanks!

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AS WELL YOU SHOULD BE! They are all BEAUTIFUL! And, SO healthy looking. I just adore puppies but love the grown versions even more! Annie is Adorable, Mousse is Stunning, Braxton makes one want to steal him, Timber looks like an Adult already, Kola seems so Contemplative. Ok, where's my Zailey girl?

Please refer me to the thread on how you acquired so many puppies at once? Thanks!
Zailey is there now, the link was broken at first.

There isn't a thread, I don't think.

Braxton I looked long and hard for. Timber is from the same breeder (not related whatsoever) and she stood out to me when we went to look at Braxton's litter. I ended up buying her a month and a half later. Kola was just a good opportunity and I really wanted a chocolate merle when I got Timber... and of course fell in love with her, a fawn merle, but it just didn't QUITE satisfy the itch for another chocolate. SO< that's how I got three puppies in a two month span. We had planned on getting 4-5 more danes when we bought our house, I just thought they would be more spaced out than that.
I might get a blue harl or blue mantle NEXT year, if I found the right one. But for now, I'm puppied out. I want a good, long break from puppy training. And my floors would like a break from it, too! LOL

·
Registered
424 Posts
Thats my girl - I still think about that AWFUL VET> :D Just think, standing under Annie, she was SOOoooooo cute & still is, The Princess. Thanks

Reactions: Dakotamom

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
What a great idea. Your dogs are all so beautiful Linsey!! I can't believe how young Timber is, I thought she was fully grown! I love love love her even more now with the puppy pic haha

Here's my rascals (I include Nala because she acts like a dog :thumb:)

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Oh jeeze, I love them all so much. I met an older couple two weekends ago who had just gotten two black danes, 2 months old. Romeo & Ruby. I couldn't resist telling them about you and Natalie/Jon and your huge collection of danes lol.

Here are my two:

Murph

And Abbie:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Mousse's breeder sent me some puppy pictures of him, and I just about died, he was such a cuuuute baby. Of course I didn't even get to meet him until he was over a year and a half old.
Anyway, I thought it might be fun to do a "Then and Now" post. Of course the baby danes aren't that old, so there's not much of a difference. It's so funny, how when you bring home a wrinkly little ball of puppy, it's hard to imagine them as adults... at least for me it is!
First, I'm gonna just have to come and get me some of those Annie cheeks one of these days!!! I just love that face!!

Second, what software are you using for your photo's? I'm talking about the software that makes your sig and your groupings where you add the descriptions and all. I need to find a better photo software and I like what you do with yours.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I LOVE puppy pics! I never thought I would have a baby pic of Ari because I adopted him when he was about 8 months old. Living in a small community though I was told by a friend where he came from. About 2-3 miles from where I live. The thing is that while he was wandering our neighborhood, and after we took him in no-one posted missing dog signs or messages. It's a typical story here in the islands.....family gets cute puppy....puppy gets too big,destructive, too much trouble etc.... and they end up dumped somewhere else. That became obvious when I told the story to my daughter, about his background, she did some digging and came up with my boy's puppy pic :high5:

And here is the adorable Kai monster

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
I shall play with mine today and then post them tonight!:biggrin: I LOVE this kind of thread!!:love:

And OMG.....Annie and Mousse!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:love: :love: :love:

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
First and foremost, I demand more baby Mousse pictures!!!

Unfortunately I don't have any puppy pics of Penny on my computer (when I got her 10 years ago, I was only using my 35mm camera) and I got Milo when he was already 1 1/2 years old so no puppy pics sadly :frown:

Peyton the princess on the other hand was very well photographed as a baby :biggrin:

Then (Peyton at 7.5 weeks):

Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Mammal

Now:

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Great idea Linsey! Finally a Baby Mousse picture!!! :biggrin:

Everybody's pictures are so adorable, it's so funny how much they change! :love:

Here's my brat.

9 weeks 14 months
Mammal Dog Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed Mammal Vertebrate Dog Canidae Dog breed

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
First, I'm gonna just have to come and get me some of those Annie cheeks one of these days!!! I just love that face!!

Second, what software are you using for your photo's? I'm talking about the software that makes your sig and your groupings where you add the descriptions and all. I need to find a better photo software and I like what you do with yours.
Ummmm... paint. LOL
For any other picture editing I just use picasa, but putting pictures together, good ol' paint does the trick!

And I love everyone's baby pics! Keep them coming!!

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
IM GOING TO STEAL THEM ALL!!!

I love Bubba. He reminds me of a cartoon dog. And he reminds me of Irma-Goat, the frenchie I showed/loved like my own with that bottom lip :D

1 - 20 of 132 Posts