Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pups having some breakfast. Pandora and Showa having a chicken quarter, Brady having a turkey neck. :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
That is a wonderful picture!!! I love how they are all lined up and enjoying their breakfast :wink:

Pandora sure does fit in well! She is going to be a big girl!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
That is a GORGEOUS picture!!! XDDD​

Reactions: harrkim120

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
That's such a neat picture!! They look like a wonderful trio.

I wonder how long is is before you join us in the four dogs club. lol. (perhaps by then, natalie, jon, and I will be in the 5 dog club) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
127 Posts
beautiful! they must be trained well too! coats look great! and it looks like they get along great since they seem to be well focused on the food hehe i bet 2 seconds later your GSD was done with the chicken necks haha

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
That's a neat picture. You've obviously done a great job with Panda (or panties!) as its only been a few days yet she looks like she's been part of your pack forever.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is so awesome!!!! :biggrin:

I wonder how long is is before you join us in the four dogs club. lol. (perhaps by then, natalie, jon, and I will be in the 5 dog club)
Maybe one day. My motto is that you should never have more dogs than you have arms. :biggrin: If you guys are wanting a fifth you'd better get to adding more arms. LOL

beautiful! they must be trained well too! coats look great! and it looks like they get along great since they seem to be well focused on the food hehe i bet 2 seconds later your GSD was done with the chicken necks haha
Mostly trained...the GSD is a work in progress. They do get along pretty well. Pandora (GSD) obsesses over Brady (Boston Terrier). She's constantly bugging him to play or wrestle...poor guy's always looking like he's being tortured. :tongue: Also, I think 2 seconds for her to be done is an understatement. I think it was more like one. :biggrin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts