Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking through my pictures and came across this one...I totally forgot I had it....

Working at a pet store you see and learn a whole bunch of interesting things. For example, I didn't know that bugs were the taste that dogs love. :tongue:

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Hahaha that's so gross! The Petsmart in my area had a problem with bugs like that too! They liked the Pedigree though.

·
Banned
493 Posts
oh man:eek: are those roaches? i see a lot of them when i vacation to florida. they love warm weather.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh man:eek: are those roaches? i see a lot of them when i vacation to florida. they love warm weather.
They are not roaches...thank god. lol They are pill bugs. They LOVE all the Nutro biscuits at our store. They get infested with these all the time...just had to pull some more off last night. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
That seriously is very creepy! I hate bugs! I get goosebumps just by looking at that! The petco near me had a similar problem. Excepts, crickets were all over the store!!! :eek:

·
Banned
493 Posts
makes sense that they would be eating nureo, bugs are used to eating garbage:biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts