Dog Food Chat banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
84 Posts
Stay!
Hold you palm out (like when a policeman tells you to stop).

Sit!
Bend your arms upwards at the elbow. Move your open hand from in front of your dog’s face and over his head.

Down!
Point your finger on the ground. Lowering your hand on the ground is also commonly used. (This command is the easiest of all.)

Come!
For this command to be successful, your dog must be facing you. Fully stretch your arm on each side horizontally and then bring them together in the center. Another version for this command is this: stretch your left arm horizontally then slowly move it in front of your body and using your left hand, touch your right shoulder.

Fetch!
Wave your hand to the direction of your dog’s head to the object that needs to be retrieved. And then point.
These are few of the commands that you can do using hand signals. Interesting right!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well, there are some typical signals that a dog uses
Dogs will wrinkle or straighten their foreheads to show any type of confusion or determination.
When the dog is happy and wants to play, then he may pull his lips back and show his teeth in what appears to be a smile.
If the tail wags more to the right, it is a sign of positive feelings; left-side wagging indicates negative feelings.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Really awesome thread, if one didn't understand anything about the dog. Now I can able to understand about their mood and what they want to tell.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi friends ...!!!

I agree to this point. It was Amazing. I would suggest to the People Understand and Develop our knowledge for Local Pet Service Website.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts