1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I started RAW about a month ago.

The benfits I've seen so far...

Casey...

Casey's hair growth! AMAZING! Hubs is still skeptical because she's grown hair back before. <will post pics soon>

Casey's smell. What can I say, the girl smells good!

Casey's teeth are becoming cleaner and whiter.

Casey doesn't dig as much but she's still going at herself a bit but not like before.

Casey's eyes... she used to have a cloud to them and I've noticed them become more briliant. I know it's because of RAW!

Casey's energy level has improved greatly! It's been so long since I've seen her rip through the yard like she meant it and go a few rounds with her sis Ava.

Ava...

What can I say, the girl loves her some RAW meat! hehe

Ava was always so boney and ribby on kibble even though she had full access all day every day. I could feel her back bone and ribs.

Her muscle mass has improved dramatically. The girl is a lean, mean, muscle machine and I can still feel ribs but no back bone!

Ava cries for her food when I go to prepare it. CRIES! I've never heard her cry for kibble! She is a RAW fed dog through and through!

GAS! I never hear or smell them fart like they did on kibble!

POOP! Very small! DH keeps telling me there is hardly any poop out there! He can't sit here and tell me it's a bad thing either!

They are happy and so am I! :biggrin:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Casey's before pic...

Casey 10/18/09

GO AHEAD! ARGUE THOSE PICS! :biggrin:

·
Registered
109 Posts
WOW!!!!! That is some kind of difference. Amazing what raw food can do for them:smile:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
I don't understand why more people use simple logic and common sense when it comes to nutrition. You can see the difference here...

Why wouldn't you choose to feed this way when it obviously is what they need?! I don't want to hear any excuses...especially about cost!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts