Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I read posts on people desperate to find a kibble that their dog does well on I am thankful to be feeding my dog raw food. Over the last several years I can't tell you how many hours I spent searching for the "perfect" food for my dog. I read posts from message forums everywhere looking for a kibble that my foster dogs would do well on.

It is such a relief to be done searching for that elusive, perfect food. It was always so expensive switch from one food to another. Does anyone else feel this way?

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I'm with you there! I was switching dog foods constantly, it seemed like. It's so convenient to have everyone on the same food and I can just pick it up at the grocery store 24/7 rather than having to find a specialty store and work with their hours. Plus, it's cheaper and less poop!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Anybody want the four big opened bags a kibble I have--Wellness, California Natural, Evo, and Orijen? Add up the cost of those--and they just made Cali sick. Yes, raw has been a god send.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Agreed 100%

I just wish more people would consider raw...they just don't realize what they are missing out on.

Its always great to become well informed about raw so that you can spread the word and become an advocate for it. This is how we will change to world of pet health and nutrition. One person at a time!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Anybody want the four big opened bags a kibble I have--Wellness, California Natural, Evo, and Orijen? Add up the cost of those--and they just made Cali sick. Yes, raw has been a god send.
No thanks. :biggrin:

Reactions: Jodysmom
1 - 11 of 11 Posts