Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
They look like they had a lot of fun! I wish I could get Ania to swim...

What was that that they were digging at?

Love the one of them all crashed out at the end! Well, all of them except Shiloh. :tongue:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They look like they had a lot of fun! I wish I could get Ania to swim...

What was that that they were digging at?

Love the one of them all crashed out at the end! Well, all of them except Shiloh.
There was a previously dug hole that I told them there was a SQUIRREL!!! in and they believed me LOL

They went at it for a good 5 minutes before the figured out there was no squirrel!!! :biggrin:

Shiloh never poops out like the rest of them do...not til we get home at least!

Great pics.!!!
They look like they are all having a blast.
And, I'm diggin the new ride. Room for all.
I'm diggin' the new wheels too....but I'm sure the dogs are lovin' it even more. I think they like the fact that there is a couch in the new vehicle LOL :wink:

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
WooHoo lets go camping!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dogs looked like they had a blast

·
Registered
175 Posts
Nice. When we take Reemy to the water, all she does is wade into it until she's chest deep. She panics if she can't feel the bottom with her head above the water line. Then again, she was a Katrina rescue...

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Just out of interest, what do you reckon the water temp is up there now? I'm probably out to lunch, but it amazes me how quickly the water seems to warm up after all the winter snow.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
The state park posted the water temp on the 6th at being 50 degrees F. Nice and balmy LOL!

In Colorado only the top of the water freezes. In the coldest parts of the state the ice gets only about a foot and a half thick. So most of the water in the big lakes here stays fluid over the winter and at about 35-40 degrees F.

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Thanks, thats interesting. You can tell I've never been in snow, right? 50deg, hell, but I've noticed dogs don't really seem to mind the real cold water.
And here I am b****tching because it's cold to get in at 84!!!

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, thats interesting. You can tell I've never been in snow, right? 50deg, hell, but I've noticed dogs don't really seem to mind the real cold water.
And here I am b****tching because it's cold to get in at 84!!!
They seem to notice after being in the water for a good couple of minutes. When they have to swim 30 yards out to go get a ball, they are shivering by the time they get back. We give them a minute to warm up and then throw it again. They love it :wink:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We just got a great deal on a conversion van, and the dogs love it...especially since it has a couch/bed in the back LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts