Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I started feeding my 9-year-old Chihuahua Cesar Wet dog and she was fine for a month and a half. Absolutely no problems. Then suddenly over a little over a week ago, she’s started to have loose stools. I’m not sure if it’s the dog food considering she was fine for a good while and if I should try a different wet dog food. (recommendations welcome). She is a very picky eater and Casar is the only food I’ve found that she will actually eat without having to be hand fed. Also, I can’t feed her dry dog food to see if maybe the wetness of the food is the issue since her teeth have been removed so I’m not sure what else I can try besides different wet foods. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am feeding my dog with the dry food but your dog has no teeth and he can't eat dry food. Wet food is good for your dog. May I know which brand of dog food you are feeding your dog? I will also suggest you to visit a vet first and ask for a proper solution.

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
I am feeding my dog with the dry food but your dog has no teeth and he can't eat dry food. Wet food is good for your dog. May I know which brand of dog food you are feeding your dog? I will also suggest you to visit a vet first and ask for a proper solution.
Ceasar is the brand of food being fed. With that said, it is low quality and I would look into something like Instinct, since they have mostly meat content.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts