Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I just had to bring this up as I thought it was well worth the conversation as those of us who feed raw all know that once you get started we kind of become obsessed.:eek:
We are having some great products coming through our co-op lately and some messages come through wanting to know if we were going to to get venison more than once a year as this would determine how much people were going to order, as one poster said she already had 5 freezers full and needed to have access to more freezer space if it was only once a year.
I contacted this poster offline to find out exactly how many dogs she was feeding raw to with 5 freezers full of food and I about died laughing knowing we aren't the only certifiable crazy raw feeders out there as she is only feeding 4 dogs. LOL,HAHA

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Haha! I was wondering about that lady! Glad you asked her.

I think we're going to be getting another freezer soon.... :frown::smile::confused:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
hahaha! We've got three right now, and while they aren't completely full, it's only because we haven't gone shopping lately. XD We're going to be getting another one soon, too, and gawd KNOWS where we're going to put it!!!

·
Registered
10,780 Posts
LOL...i'm only feeding two...and i think i need another freezer with what i'm ordering.

i already have two freezers plus the one in the house....

too many choices.....and now oregon is talking about ordering from willamette valley...for those in washington state.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I better go look at that file!:biggrin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts