Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So about three years ago I rescued my Siberian Husky from the Pinellas County Humane Society. I had wanted a Husky since I was a kid, and when I got into college I started tossing around the idea more seriously and doing some research, and a few years after school I moved away from the house I had with a few friends and into my own place, and decided it was time to go looking. I couldn't believe it when I found him online at a shelter of all places. Plus, the name listed on the shelter website was Showa, which was also one of the companies that made the suspension on the bike I had at the time. Figured it was a sign or something. :wink: haha I told my boss I was going to take a long lunch break and I'd see her the next day (haha), and drove down to the shelter right away to go see him. His personality was perfect, and I knew I had to take him home.

He's 5 now, and I don't know what I'd do without him.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I am totally in love with Siberian Huskies, have two of them myself! Showa is absolute gorgeous. I have been in love with him since your girlfriend posted pictures of him before. haha.​

Reactions: skywalker

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Wow, so handsome!!! Those are great pictures!!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Love them!
Thanks for sharing the pics. :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh man...that first pic on the last post (the close up of his eyes) is crazy!!!! I don't think I've ever seen that one. Where was it taken?
In your kitchen last week. You were standing right next to me. :wink:

Thanks for the compliments guys! :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts