Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kim and I took Brady and Showa to Lake Louisa State Park today. Uploaded a few of the pics I took.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Those are AWESOME photos!!!! Looks like they are having a wonderful time...I can't wait to get the girls out to the parks this summer :biggrin:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are AWESOME photos!!!! Looks like they are having a wonderful time...I can't wait to get the girls out to the parks this summer :biggrin:
Well, Brady had a blast. Showa's kinda reserved in public places like that. lol He played around a little, but for the most part while Brady was diving into the water after sticks Showa was just meandering around sniffing stuff. :smile:

·
Registered
939 Posts
What's the weather like there now anyway???

As a comparison, it was a nice, sunny 85 degrees here today. :wink:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
As a comparison, it was a nice, sunny 85 degrees here today. :wink:
I hate you... -.-

haha. Kidding. But still...ENVIOUS!

It is cold, cold, cold, cold, and COOOOOOLD out here in Reno. I'm freezing right now, and I'm under about fifty-bajillion different blankets. haha. I can't wait for the warmer weather, especially so I can take the dogs down to Yosemite and go swimming in the nice, crystal-clear river down there and have oodles of fun. Oh, and then go hiking with Rannmiller and her doggies. haha. TOO much FUN! Not so much when its butt-acularly COLD out, though. Forecasted to snow tomorrow......

Oh, and GOOOOOOROGEOUS pictures. XD *drools over Showa.* My gawd, he's such a flipping gorgeous Siberian Husky. haha.​

Reactions: skywalker

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
It was a sunny 65 here today. Perfect day to go to the park but we spent it with family and doing a transport for the Dane rescue. It's a good thing that this foster Dane is spoken for or we would take him in a heartbeat. He's such a wonderful dog.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Yeah it's been cold here with this bone-chilling wind that just murders people where they stand in Reno. Or maybe I'm just a wuss! I can't wait til it's warm and i can go hiking with my pups again.

L

·
0 Posts
We've been lucky here in Connecticut, temps in the balmy 70's. All 3 of my dogs have been swimming in the pond, and running in all the mud puddles to their delight. Dirty dogs are happy dogs...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Gorgeous pics! Your boys are so handsome! It also looks like *somebody* has a great camera too.... I need to look into that!

And in case anyone is wondering, Seattle is the same ol' crappy, drizzly weather it ALWAYS is! :mad:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Haha... wow. Bostons and their love of mud. I remember the first time I took Tito to that West Orange dog park in the summer and they had a mud hole over there. He ran over there and immediately flopped into the mud pile.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts