Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Oh my goodness, look at those babies! I LOVE the smushy faces, I am a sucker for a dog with smuchy faces and big floppy jowls!
Thanks for sharing the pictures, your dogs are so beautiful. I just love them already!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, :biggrin: smushy wooshy faces store a lot of water after drinking, we have face towels and a mop always at hand.. but only after drinking..:wink: Time to make breakfast, I'm being pawed as i type..

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Thank you, :biggrin: smushy wooshy faces store a lot of water after drinking, we have face towels and a mop always at hand.. but only after drinking..:wink: Time to make breakfast, I'm being pawed as i type..
Haha, luckily my Boxer is ona prey model raw diet and only drinks water if she's playing and running really hard for a long time, so we don't get the flood too often... but I definately know what you're talking about.
And my GSD mix has a way of not swallowing his last mouthful of water, but rather letting it run back out of his mouth as he walks away, generally landing on one of the other three dogs. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I'm going to check out all the photos here on the forum, can't wait to see all the photos.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Oh my gosh, those are sooo cute!
Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My friends and family won't let me... ha!:biggrin: They said my life revolves around my dogs.. I love them to bits.. I can't help myself.. I'm sure we all feel the same about our dogs.

Although.......

I can see myself bringing a third one home.:wink:. maybe not this year.. I may need to buy a bigger car, three won't fit in the back seat.. The two photos are of Boden, the first one before we brought him home, and the second photo was taken on his first day with us. Looking at the photos now, I know i'll get a third one.. :biggrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts