Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am the proud owner of a six year old Shepard mix named Maddie. I am also the owner of a boutique for dogs and cats in the Philadelphia area called Spot's - The Place for Paws. We carry only healthy, high quality foods and treats as well as cool toys and other accessories. I have been learning about dog and cat nutrition for the last 5 years and have gotten to know many of the ins and outs of the industry. It is good to see that more people are beginning to understand what is going into their pet's diet and that better marketing does not equal better nutrition. I carry foods that have no corn, wheat, soy, by-products or beet pulp as they are generally considered to be inferior filler, often causing allergies, fat pets, and more poop. The glutens derived from some of these sources serve as a cheap substitute for the real meat proteins that our pets should be eating. Hopefully, as the public gets better educated, our animals will benefit from a demand for healthier foods.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am very glad you have joined the community. Its always good to have knowledgeable people around to help educate us. I look froward to seeing what you bring to the community.
Ilovespots said:
Hi All,

I am the proud owner of a six year old Shepard mix named Maddie. I am also the owner of a boutique for dogs and cats in the Philadelphia area called Spot's - The Place for Paws. We carry only healthy, high quality foods and treats as well as cool toys and other accessories. I have been learning about dog and cat nutrition for the last 5 years and have gotten to know many of the ins and outs of the industry. It is good to see that more people are beginning to understand what is going into their pet's diet and that better marketing does not equal better nutrition. I carry foods that have no corn, wheat, soy, by-products or beet pulp as they are generally considered to be inferior filler, often causing allergies, fat pets, and more poop. The glutens derived from some of these sources serve as a cheap substitute for the real meat proteins that our pets should be eating. Hopefully, as the public gets better educated, our animals will benefit from a demand for healthier foods.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts