Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is time to say goodbye to my girl Babs, she is now 17 and her health and mind are failing... This has got to be the hardest decision I have ever made, she has been a part of my life for so long that it is just unbearable to think of life with out her. God please give my the strength to do this....

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
I'm so sorry. It's never easy to make such a decision. It's the part of having pets that sucks, but there comes a time it's the kindest thing you can do for them. Many prayers for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Been there, done that. But for my case is not a dog, but a cat. When my cat is spending her life for so many years in my house, then automatically she could turn herself as part of our family, when she died, it feels like, one of your family lost too. It will take time to put some other pet in your hearts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sadly to say that almost all indoor cat or maybe the dog also, 10 years is an average lifespan. But it could go more into 12 years, my friend's cat almost can live for about 13 years, but the condition is very poor and the cat even peeing everywhere and cannot remember what he is doing and "waiting" at the right time to go.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sadly to say that almost all indoor cat or maybe the dog also, 10 years is an average lifespan. But it could go more into 12 years, my friend's cat almost can live for about 13 years, but the condition is very poor and the cat even peeing everywhere and cannot remember what he is doing and "waiting" at the right time to go.
I could call that nasty if hadn't felt the same with my cat Bobby. He became to pee everywhere when he was 15 and ate almost nothing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts