Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Oh sooooo cute.
I LOVE Bostons. <3

erhhh... I mean... they're alright... you know... for a small dog. lol. :tongue:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh sooooo cute.
I LOVE Bostons. <3

erhhh... I mean... they're alright... you know... for a small dog. lol. :tongue:
lol...I know, I know. I'm not a huge fan of the little ones either. That's why I made sure I got the biggest Boston possible (he's about 24.8lbs), and treated him like he was 60lbs. Now he's two, and thinks he's all big and bad. Oh well...better than a yapper, I guess. :wink:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Those are great!!!
Not sure you needed to get the "Biggest Boston"
Our girl Shelby is probably the smallest one. She is around 10-12lbs! She is the BOSS of everyone. At home and @ the park. Many a BIG dog has tried messing with her and her ball, and they have all gone running with their tail between their legs! :biggrin: LOL.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are great!!!
Not sure you needed to get the "Biggest Boston"
Our girl Shelby is probably the smallest one. She is around 10-12lbs! She is the BOSS of everyone. At home and @ the park. Many a BIG dog has tried messing with her and her ball, and they have all gone running with their tail between their legs! :biggrin: LOL.
Oh I know it. lol I'm a dog trainer and I see it all the time...they're so awesome!!! The little ones make me slightly nervous...they just look so dainty. :rolleyes: haha

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Boston's are one of the acceptable small breed dogs in my book! Bailey used to play with a mini Boston terrier when she was younger...they were the best of buds LOL :biggrin:

And those pictures remind of how Danes will try and fit on a regular chair or couch, but not quite successfully! Great pictures!

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
lol...I know, I know. I'm not a huge fan of the little ones either. That's why I made sure I got the biggest Boston possible (he's about 24.8lbs), and treated him like he was 60lbs. Now he's two, and thinks he's all big and bad. Oh well...better than a yapper, I guess. :wink:
The ones that I have met are not like most small dogs, I could definately have a Boston someday... and anyone that knows me knows that now that i've said that, I'll have one for sure. lol.
Bostons and Corgis are my favorite little guys. :biggrin:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The ones that I have met are not like most small dogs, I could definately have a Boston someday... and anyone that knows me knows that now that i've said that, I'll have one for sure. lol.
Bostons and Corgis are my favorite little guys. :biggrin:
Haha...

Well then, I'll congratulate you now on your future Boston. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Now that has to be some of the cutest photos! Upside down pupster! Love them! and at least hes in the car seat haha!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
That is just too cute, I can't get over it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts