Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha. Every time I look at Ryou, I feel like I'm looking at a miniature wolf. I swear, he looks JUST like a wolf, except in color. I'm actually thinking of starting to tell people he's a hybrid, just to see what people say. XP I probably won't, but I still think it'd be funny.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
There are "hybrid experts" who would tell you he's not, but the everyday person might believe you. These "experts" told us that Shiloh doesn't have much wolf in her but she is at least 40%. They said that we must have had her groomed lately (not true) which is why they were skeptical of her content.

Either way he is one handsome guy!!! Those are great photos, thanks for sharing :wink:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are "hybrid experts" who would tell you he's not, but the everyday person might believe you. These "experts" told us that Shiloh doesn't have much wolf in her but she is at least 40%. They said that we must have had her groomed lately (not true) which is why they were skeptical of her content.

Either way he is one handsome guy!!! Those are great photos, thanks for sharing :wink:
haha. That's the point, though, to get everyday, random people to go "omg! He's a wolf?! AAAAH!!!" hahahahahaha! But yeah, I'd tell those people to STHU. XP

I actually had someone ask me how much wolf was in him once. o_O haha. It was funny. They had their own puppy who was about three months old at the time, and he was a wolf/gsd mix, I think. He looked a lot like it, too. Shy, but an absolute sweetie.

We had a dog once that was border collie, black lab, husky and wolf. I misses him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts