Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have asked a few questions on the forum, but I have never really formally introduced myself. I live in New York City and have three pets, two wonderful guinea pigs, Couchon and CinnaMoo, and, now, a dog. I wasn't looking for a dog, but I saw an add on Craigslist from a local pound volunteer about a dog that was going to be euthanized the next day. I couldn't let it happen, so I've been fostering him ever since. He is part American Pit Bull Terrier, and it looks like he may have some American Bull Dog in him, but I am not sure. I am currently feeding him the Innova Evo kibble (just thought I would mention this, since it is a food forum). Below are my pets' pictures :) The first picture is the one I saw on Craigslist.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
I can understand why you could resist that face!

Great looking dog...are you thinking of keeping him?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At first, I thought it would be just a foster, but now I am definitely considering it.

L

·
0 Posts
Boy, am I ever so glad to see someone else here who loves guinea pigs as much as I do. I have a trio of females: Snickers, Mocha, and Bella. They are the cutest things.

·
Registered
9 Posts
What a pleading face from behind those bars. Bless you for taking in such a precious dog. The smile in the second picture is all it takes to see how thankful he is that you were there for him. :smile:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The picture with someone holding him is a picture of me holding him when I first visited him in the shelter :smile: He really is amazing! He is just such a kind, gentle, cuddly dog. He loves to watch TV on the couch with me (all 80 pounds of him)!

LabbieMama, what beautiful piggies you have! You are right, outside of guinea-pig-specific forums it's hard to find guinea pig lovers, but people just don't know what they are missing!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
awwww cute cute cute!:smile: We have a guinea pig also along with 4 dogs! We have had other guniea pigs also. I remember my one sons first one his name was Roqueford ( pronounced like the cheese haha) He would sit in my arms and on my shoulder. Some can be so darn sweet! Well your pictures say it all! Cute cute cute!:smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts